Needs Assessment for Missouri Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, TBI Implementation Partnership Project
- Missouri Behavioral Health Alliance
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
The goal of the needs assessment is to systematically identify needs and measure the gaps between current conditions and wanted conditions through participation of Veterans, Service Members, family members, behavioral health and health service providers. The results may be used to guide future action of state-level departments, military providers, civilian health providers, and other resources.
- The needs assessment would seek to answer the following broad questions:
- What are the most significant unmet needs of Service Members, Veterans, and their families?
- What obstacles do Service Members, Veterans, and their families face in accessing services?
- What are the key challenges for Service Members as they transition to civilian life in Missouri communities?
- What is the current network of support available, how accessible is the network of support and where are there gaps in services and systems?
Active duty military, Veterans, family members, health and human service providers, government officials, community leaders, training hub contacts, and other identified people.
We would like as many Missouri Service Members, Veterans, family members, and service providers to participate in the online survey. Please use the materials to below to invite your network to participate.
Please contact Dr. Alexis Petri with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.235.5872.
- SMVF Needs Assessment Flyer Providers2
- SMVF Needs Assessment Flyer 2